I am often asked how do to optimise the Moon Cycles through ritual. So here is just one suggestion on how to do that. I wish you many Moon Filled Blessings!
Firstly create or mark out some Sacred Space and ask the Divine to uplift the energy within it. You may set out a circle or light a small flame like a candle or fire or burn incense or play music. You may use crystals or grids to sit in. Whatever feels good – there is no right or wrong here. Let your imagination play and create.
Alternatively you may just find a place in Nature that has done it for you. Often these places will make themselves obvious to you.
New Moon Intention List
If you have an Intention List from last month, read it over, to see which came true – then thank the Universe.
If it’s clear one or two intensions are no closer to coming true, consider revising them and go a few steps back and prepare more thoroughly.
Consider what requests on your list have you edged closer to or progress?
New Intention New Moon Ritual
- Take 3 deep breaths – opening your chakras fully, find the energy flow in your centre – connecting and activating your main 7 chakras
- Ask for permission to open the ritual using the Divine Energies & the Power of the New Moon – you could perhaps say something like – “I ask for permission to open this ritual in Co-Creation with the Divine & New Moon to create and energise my Intentions”
- Invoke any Higher Power, Being, Archangel Haniel or the Higher Self if this feels right to you. Otherwise you can connect to the moon light and the Source/Universal light.
- Speak out loud/write your Intentions that you want to work on and call in over the next four weeks. Focus on What You Want to Happen (not on what you don’t want). Be sure to focus on a few at a time – 1-5 would be a maximum.
- Be as specific as you want to be, (please do include World Peace & Harmony as one of the intentions)
- Speak/write from your heart as to the reasons why you want them so much – what they signify for you
- Visualise them happening. Emote the feelings that would bring you. Decorate your visualisation– with colours and outcomes – it if you like it is a gift to yourself – ritualise it. The more energy you invest, the better your results are likely to be.
- Then Close the ritual by giving your thanks and say something like “I give my love & thanks to the Divine, the New Moon and this circle and I ask for this – or something even better to come to me on the Earth plain.”
- Take 3 deep breaths, half close your chakras and bring yourself into consciousness
- Afterwards you can either bury or burn your list, or set it aside so you can check it this time next month, to see how your wishes worked out.
- Get on with your week, safe in the knowledge that you’ve expressed your wishes to the Universe.
- Do all you can to support them actualising and coming true in your life.
Alternatively, if you don’t have anything specific but still want to receive Moon Blessings in an abundant way – try this…
Just Say out loud “Om Namo Narayani” several times under the Moon – which means “I surrender to God/Goddess” in Sanskrit and implies a trust that God/Goddess will bring you what is best for you…
May your Blessings come to You in good heart and timely fashion.