Whilst we’re still in the no limits and no boundaries zone – it is tempting to fly high and just believe the hype.
There are times when all of us work from a place of ungrounded hope, infatuation, hyperbole and fantasy.
Sometimes that can be a good thing…but mostly if we give way to too much dreaming without being consciously present or grounding ourselves – we will fall flat.
I remember a long time ago I embarked on a project – that on the face of it was a dream come true – it was coming right at me – I felt sure it was my time and mine to have – after all hadn’t I worked so hard to get ‘there’ …
This opportunity looked so good that I didn’t check what part of me was responding to it – Was It my…
- Ego wanting more, more always more?
- Desperation – telling me this could mean the end to all my suffering?
- Wound energy – actually attracting more of the same?
- Pride – believing I deserved this – it HAD to be mine!
- Naivety – kidding myself that I’d done my Law of Attraction so it should automatically come right?
Well it was all those things and more and so you won’t be surprised to hear that it went badly wrong for me. So yes not so pleasant but a learning curve.
Our earthly journey is a life full of series of crises that if we work hard on ourselves will then down-size to become challenges. And then if we work harder still – those challenges will give way to tests.
When we find ourselves in serious disarray, we fight the crisis and hope that’s the last of it. It isn’t. If we do not make the necessary adjustments to either living too rigidly or too loosely or too faithlessly we will meet another crisis.
So in between the ‘fall’, we must build our strength, our will, our fight to understand the universal system that flows us into self awareness.
In order to do that we have to clear our inner wounds and limiting beliefs and ego interpretations and explanations of why things turned out the way they did. Grow beyond the ego, build up our coping mechanism and Life Tools, deepen our connection to the Inner Self – then we will crash and burn less.
Repressed emotions sap our strength and steal our clarity. They mask the purposeful motives of the Authentic Self. Motives are key to our successful outcomes.
So let’s all work away from Survival towards Thriving!
In support the current energies surround us with Love & Connection. March is a great time to:
- Detox your body
- Get a colonic
- Have a health check
- Read your favourite novel
- Clear your Life of energy vampires
- Watch you weepiest or most sentimental film
- Lose yourself in the musical PlayList to your Life
- Banish over-sensitivity or empathy that interferes with your health, joy and life’s progression
- Clear Clutter
- Clean Your Drains
- Listen to Birdsong
- Immerse yourself in deep transformational healing
- Journey in to meet you inner child
- Fly up to meet your higher self
- Expand your mind
- Try something other worldly – like past life regression or ancestral healing
- Examine your Birth or Natal chart and learn all about your Pisces side (even if your not Pisces sun – everyone has it in their chart somewhere)
- Get attuned and open up your Clair Extrasensory Perception
- Work with the Law of Attraction
All of the above can be assisted and developed with Rosylife Therapies.
Book Now: https://rosylife.co.uk/contact/